We are experiencing a time delay with respect to Sentinel-2 products. Latests products over Norwegian areas (i.e. Svalbard and mainland) are from 22nd March 2018. We are working on finding a solution to the problem.
We will do some internal upgrade on our server site. Hence, there will be no data available in the NBS test portal from Friday 16th February at 15:30. If no major distortions, data will be available again from Saturday 17th February at 12:00.